Irrespective of the common misconception, a winter wedding is just as beautiful as in any other season. Every season of the year makes the wedding special. Many newlyweds want to celebrate their wedding in summer, but as it turned out, it requires more energy. You’ll ask why? Because the wedding you plan on celebrating in summer should be planned in winter already. Early you say? When you’ll try to book a good restaurant, find a host, a professional videographer and so on, you’ll understand what we meant! Furthermore, shooting winter weddings are a little bit cheaper than in summer and other seasons.
Winter weddings should be organized properly in order to make it unforgettable and avoid frustration. There are all the chances to turn it in a real winter fairytale with a help of the professional videographer! Just imagine: nature, trees covered in white blankets, snowflakes falling from the sky and a couple walking in the snow holding hands! Amazing, isn’t it? In order the fairytale to come true, you should take into account all the peculiarities of the winter season.
Remember that well-organized cooperation between a couple and the videographer is vital. Due to low temperatures and long periods of the shooting, everybody should be dressed properly with additional layers of clothes. It’s not necessary to shoot only outside; the footage can be supplemented with additional filming in premises. All the actions should be planned in advance. This step may also require additional transfers. It’s noteworthy that during the winter season the transfer speed between the locations may be low due to ice and other unfavorable weather conditions. All written above factors should be considered when planning your winter fairytale! You may require additional planning during winter wedding, but the result is totally worth it!
Pros and cons of winter wedding
- Pro: Picturesque winter view. You’ll have a snow-white background with a blue frost shining on the sunshine on your wedding video and photos.
- Pro: Ability to combine your wedding with a St. Valentine’s Day! What could be more romantic than celebrating your wedding on the day of all the people in love!
- Pro: Cheaper prices and availability of good restaurants, as well as videographers and hosts.
- Con: Necessity to purchase additional overclothes.
- Con: Unexpected weather conditions.